Africa Automation Fair is the premier focused platform for the Automation and Smart Control Industry in Africa; working closely with industry associations including the Industrial Instrumentation Group (IIG) Society for Automation, Instrumentation, Measurement and Control (SAIMC) and Technews Publishing making it the leading event in the African market.
Discover the latest innovations in Industrial Automation together with technologies that emerge from Industry 4.0. at the second edition of the Connected Industries Conference, experience the advanced connected industries of the future.
With the growing scope of the show and changes in the industry, the 2019 exhibition will see the inclusion of IIoT, Industry 4.0, AI, VR, Robotics, Disruptive Technologies and an expanding focus on Infosecurity to name a few.
4 – 6 June 2019 – Tue | Wed |Thur
Ticketpro Dome, Northgate, Johannesburg
Why Africa Automation Fair 2019
If you are thinking about the following then you need to be at Africa Automation Fair 2019
- Technical assistance
- Interoperability of components
- Are you keeping up with Industry 4.0
- Is Africa ready for digital transformation
- Is Education Keeping Up With Industry 4.0
- Does Industry 4.0 help my business? How?
- Do you have the required skills and education
- Embrace Industry 4.0 or risk being left behind
- Making Sense of and Making Progress with Industry 4.0
- Are you using your technology to the best of its abilities?
- Looking to reduce downtime, improve product quality or streamline asset maintenance
Africa Automation Fair Value Proposition
- All the key players on one floor enables you to compare products, technologies and solutions
- Discover ways automation can benefit you and when and how to integrate it
- Find solutions and innovations to current challenges within Automation
- Connected Industries Conference - Spotlight on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the impact it will have on the South African economy
- Industry skills and knowledge - There is no better place to grow your business using knowledge gained on the show floor
- 3 free Workshops to get access to product education and skills
- Our exhibitors showcase the latest technologies and innovations which allows you to keep up to date with the latest trends
- Unparalleled networking opportunities